We invite you to learn more about our calling here at New Life by reading our vision below. If this vision connects with your heart we would love for you to come and journey with us!
NEW LIFE IS A PLACE WHERE:
- People of all cultures & races hearing & being touched with the gospel of Jesus Christ – This is both a church & a personal calling.
- Discipleship is intentional, equipping people in God’s way of living victoriously through understanding the exchange that took place at salvation causing them to abide in Him and live their lives in response to His leading, resulting in God being glorified, and in new disciple makers – This is the exchanged life message, which simply is true biblical teaching. It sets the people of God free to live in truth & the freedom they already possess in Christ.
- We are multiplying disciples, leaders, small groups, ministries, new churches, and missions both locally and all over the world – Our missions emphasis includes: local mission efforts through serving those in need; supporting missionaries to unreached people groups; sending teaching teams to equip local pastors who are already ministering in their communities returning them to their ministry; building a life recovery center that provides housing, training, and job placement for people in need.
- People’s lives are transforming as a result of the relationships built in our small groups and the investing the Word of God in one another – Our small groups are a place where intimacy is fostered as we pursue Christ together.
- People experience genuine unity with the Lord and each other, both at church and in the community – Real relationships that are not limited to the walls of the church!
- People experience true freedom in Christ without fear of retribution for their failures, but find compassion, acceptance, & encouragement – As your passions and the church vision unite we both fulfill our calling. This allows people to realize their value and the difference they make to others.
- Worship is fun while having a genuine experience with the Lord employing biblical and culturally relevant preaching, dynamic music, creative arts, and prayer – Our services must be a place where the Holy Spirit is free to lead and we enjoy intimacy with the Lord and each other.
- The community experiences love at their point of need – Serving people and sharing the gospel
- Children are treasured and experience a safe environment while they discover God’s love for them and a growing relationship with Him.- Specifically a Sunday morning service for children called “Discoverland”, fun fellowship events, a children’s daily summer program, and summer camp.
- A place with diverse facilities used as tools to build the kingdom of God.