Our Core Values
We are family
- Believing that after God our families are first, we will strive for a healthy balance between the work of the church and effective, quality family time.
Life change happens best in small groups
- Small groups foster individual discovery and growth for all people while maintaining the benefits of a group setting.
Loving relationships should permeate our lives
- God has commanded us to love one another. This commandment must apply to every person both in the church and the community. We must be known by our love.
God’s Word is our source of life change
- God has given us everything we need for life and faith in His Word. If we will read, study, and apply it He will change our lives.
Every believer should grow to maturity
- When God saves someone it is His intent to transform them into the image of Christ. Therefore we must commit ourselves to spiritual growth in every area of our lives leading to maturity.
The church is to be culturally relevant
- The church is the vehicle through which God is moving in the world today. It is our task to effectively communicate the truth of God’s Word and the blessing it is in the lives of those who follow it.
Every member is a minister
- God has called every one of His children to serve Him. Therefore it is our responsibility to help every Christian discover the ministry for which they have been uniquely created.
Excellence honors God and inspires people
- God gave His best for us and we must do the same for Him. This inspires people because we all want to be a part of something that is making a real difference in the world.
People matter to God and therefore matter to us
- God demonstrated His love for people by sending His one and only son to die for them so He can have a relationship with them, and we must value them the same.
Leaders should lead like Christ
- Jesus Christ is our example of how to live. Our staff and leaders will look to and follow Him as we lead the church.