We realize that children are on a constant journey of discovery as they interact with the world around them. At New Life we want to help them discover Christ and how He changes their lives.
“Discoverland” Children’s Ministry provides a safe environment where your children will enjoy great Bible lessons through dramas, songs, and activities while experiencing loving relationships as they grow in the Lord. Discoverland meets at 11:00 AM Sunday mornings.
How Does Children’s Ministry Help Kids?
- It’s their best chance to accept Christ.
- It helps them make sense out of life.
- it helps avoid some negative outcomes of sin.
- It can help counter balance worldly influences.
- It can help them learn to love others.
- It is something fun to do.
- It helps kids want to come to church.
- It helps them make new friends.
- It helps children get to know their pastors.
- It gives kids meaningful keepsakes.
- It gives children special memories.
- It allows them to make friends with adult volunteers in a safe context.
* Has God called you to serve in children’s ministry? If you love children we would love to talk with you about the opportunities available here at New Life. For more information please see Pastor Marc.