Here are a few resources that can help you grow in Christ:
- Who is Jesus Christ?
- Deeper Devotion -Free online daily devotionals aimed at helping you mature in your
relationship with Christ.
- Blue Letter Bible– A free online resource to studying the bible.
- E- Sword– A powerful paid application for diving deeper into God’s Word.
- The Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
- Voice of the Martyrs
PARENTS, you have one of the best, and one of the hardest jobs on the planet. We want to work together with you in helping your student to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Below are some resources that you might find to be helpful in connecting with your students:
- The Center for Parent/Youth Understanding- An organization committed to building strong families by serving to bridge the cultural-generational gap between parents and teenagers.
- Focus on the Family – exists to cooperate with the Holy Spirit in sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible by nurturing and defending the God-ordained institution of the family and promoting biblical truths worldwide.
- Kids-in-Mind- The purpose of this site is to provide parents and other adults with objective and complete information about a film’s content so that they can decide, based on their value system, whether they should watch a movie with or without their kids.